Paul86

my personal blog...

Friday, November 27, 2009

It's been so long...

27th November 2009, 11:15am, sunny

Good morning to all. Thanks for visiting my blog. Haha! It's been so long since I update my blog. Anyway, I started working in Changi General Hospital [CGH] for the past a week and a half. I'm currently in a Cardio Ward. Thanks for all the encouragement. This is the path that God guide me to. Thank God for everything! All praises to you Lord up high!

I need not work today because as a new staff going through orientation, I'm still entitled to Public Holiday offs. I'm feeling refreshed today! I'm listening to Leona Lewis's new album! Love it.

I'm going to East Coast later in the afternoon for lunch and a run.

Anyway, I thought of joining the Sing! Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games. It is a song-wrting competition. I need someone who can help me with my song. I wrote the lyrics and came out with the music. Anyone wants to help me? Haha! Text me ok? Thanks. I have approached a few of my friends but have yet to confirm.

Alright, I got to go now. See ya. God bless!

...paul going off now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home