Paul86

my personal blog...

Monday, March 29, 2010

So long since I log in to blog...

29th March 2010, sunny, 10:54am

Good morning to all of you guys. It's been exactly 3months since I've log into my blog to blog. How are all of you doing? I'm still working as a Staff Nurse in CGH. I'm still loving my job a lot.

Recently I spent lots of time facebook-ing. Now I'm currently fasting on Farmville & CafeWorld that I was addicted to. I've been fasting from the games for around 1week plus. I did not give a limitation fasting period to fast. I shall see how long can I fast from the games then. Please pray for me? Thank you.

I'm working afternoon shift later so I pray that I can do my best for the day itself and not worrying on things that does not need my worries. I pray for wisdom too. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ! Amen.

I'm going to prepare myself for work. I will blog again soon. Have a wonderful week ahead. May God bless your week ahead! :)

...paul preparing for work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home