Paul86

my personal blog...

Saturday, February 10, 2007

2days before IMH attachment.

10th February 2007
Good evening everyone, I'm back again. I'm very busy for the few days before. Two more projects to go during the last week of this course in Diploma in Nursing. I can't wait to graduate but I'll miss school so much. I'll be entering the workforce soon. Oh Lord, this is so fast. I pray that I will have the courage to stand out when in need and I want to serve you in your precious name Lord.


Anyway, the time now is 10:46pm. Today I helped my dad to clean the windows of our house. We cleaned for almost 4hours. Finally finished at 4plus. I went to meet up with my younger sis at Plaza Singapura for some Chinese New Year shopping. She went out of house early to buy tibits at Daiso, a Japanese Departmental store in Plaza Singapura.

I met my younger sis at around 5plus. We went to Music Junction to search for CDs. I eventually bought Shayne Ward self titled CD. It's worth it. I'm currently listening to it. I love the song, No Promises. The best ballad this year so far.

By the way after presentation yesterday, Me Jo, Chris, YueNing & Jihan went outside e-plaza to take pics. Jo's friend took the pics for us at first but when Gen reach, she took over Jo's friend. I jus want to say a big thank you to the class, Group 24 of Year2004. They were so supportive to us when our video for the project can't make it.
They cheer us on. Thank you very much. Our group really appreciate you all. Thank you to Ms. Margaret too, she encouraged us after the presentaion. May the Lord bless you guys abundantly. I also pray for Joanna for her hard work for the videos. I pray for Jihan too because she did the project over again when her thumbdrive spoil. I pray for YueNing and Chris for helping out in the project too. I pray that you gave them the energy to go on, the courage to go on. I thank you Lord for forgiving us for anything we done wrong. I want to pray that you forgive me for the wrongdoing I've done. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
Here are the pics we took yesterday, The Spastic Gang:

The Spastic Gang Offical photo...

JoSpastic, ChriSpastic, Me, JiSpastic & YueNingSpastic...

Why is JiSpastic standing there all alone?
Okay, what are they doing?

Fighting time...

The Bad Students...

After fighting...
I love this shot most...

That's all for the pics yesterday. Here are some more pics of my birthday. I will show you the Birthday Celebration at my house:

A group pic with CHarGom, SoftyGom, ChriSpastic, JoSpastic, ActPrettyGom, Sarah, NeptuneGom & MandaGom...

Me & CharGom...
Me & ChriSpastic
Me & JoSpastic...
Me & MandaGom...

Me & NeptuneGom...

Me & Sarah...

Me & SoftyGom...
Me & ActPrettyGom...
Now's the pics from the surprise party of my birthday at Fast Food Canteen:
Me, ChriSpastic & JoSpastic...
Me, ActPrettyGom & MamaGom...
Me, MandaGom, NeptuneGom, ChrGom & SoftyGom...
The Goms Family taking together with me, the PapaGom...
Me, YiWei, LiJun, WangQiong & Sarah...
ChriSpastic, YueNingSpastic, JoSpastic, JiSpastic & Me...
Me & my presents...
This pair of jeans is one of the many presents they gave me...
I had an enjoyable day that day, the actual day of my birthday, 6th February2007. I will remember this day. Best birthday of my life! I love you all! This is from the bottom of my sincere heart. Thank you very much.
I had a wonderful week this week. This is the day that the Lord has made! Amen!
Guess what is the time now? It is 11:53pm, my eyes are closing when I'm uploading the pics just now. Now I know the reason. Thanks for dropping by my blog. If there's anything you want to tell me just leave a message on my tagbox. I'll reply you when I'm free.
I'm sleeping now, I have to wake up at 6:30am to go church tomorrow. God bless and blessed night ahead. Take care and cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home