Paul86

my personal blog...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day 2007!

14th February 2007
Hello everyone! Happy Valentine's Day! The time is 8:19pm now. I jus log onto blogger.com and typing this article. By the way how's your day today? What did you do on Valentine's Day? How's your date today?

I had morning shift today. Jasmine bought us Ferrero Rocher. Everyone got one each. AFter that we went back to the ward. We interact with the patients till 2:58pm. We left the ward at about 3:04pm. The mood of Valentine is lingering around in the air. I can see boyfriends holding on to bouquet of beautiful flowers and boxes of Ferroro Rocher. When the girlfriends reached the lobby, they were pleasantly surprised!

Love is in the air! I gave a Valentine gift to someone. I shall not name names first. You can go find out yourself. I will not comment on anything else till a further date. Anyway, my mum and I are already alright now. She cooked fried rice today for dinner. When I reached home, no one was at home except my younger sis.

Now my parents are back home. They went out together in the evening. So sweet of my dad to bring back a Valentine desert, a banana desert. It is a special chewy desert.

Tomorrow I will be working afternoon shift. I will be cooking the porridge that JoSpastic cooked that day when we went to her house to film our project. I preapared the ingredients just now. I have to wake up a bit early to cook it. Thank God for a wonderful day today. I'm so sorry for being so rude yesterday to my mum. I pray that you will forgive me Lord Jesus. Thank you Jesus Christ! Amen!

I want to play the drilling game before I go to sleep. Have a great Valentine's Day ahead. God bless you my friend. Love you always, cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home