Paul86

my personal blog...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sleeping in 10mins time...

9th December 2006
Hello everyone, welcome to my blog again. It is 11:46pm now. I just came home from Marina Square. I went out of my house at around 3plus to meet my elder sis at Shaw Towers. She found a sport store selling very cheap bags, hiking shoes and camping stuffs.

I took SBS196 with my younger sis all the way to Suntec City bus stop then cross over to Shaw Towers. After browsing through, we made our way to Suntec City's New Balance and Why Pay More? to look for cheap yet nice shoes but in vain. Then we walked to the Nokia outlet to look for sliding handphone. My eyes caught a Nokie handphone at 1st glance. I love it. I can't remember the Model of the handphone now.

After that, we went to Subway for our dinner. All of us had the Meatball sandwich meal. The songs they airplay are my favourites! There are a mix of 80's and present. We had an enjoyable time there. My elder sis wanted to treat us Japanese ice-cream so we went to Marina Square. The restaurant is in Marina Square. It is called Azabu Sabo.

I love the ice-cream there. I had never enjoy ice-cream so much. My sis's boyfriend pop by to have some ice-cream too. After the treat, we walk through CityLink to catch a train home. We passed by a place selling handicrafts and handphone chains so my elder sis bought some for her friends. I chose a Christmas present for my younger sis. My elder sis also love the present.

We manage to catch the train in time, that is why I'm still able to be here.

Anyway, I'm sleeping now. I'm going to church early in the morning and meeting Nurul for my case study tomorrow so hav a goodnight sleep and take care cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home