Paul86

my personal blog...

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last day of 2006, last day of the week too...

31st December 2006
Good evening everyone. It is 8:37pm now. We will be saying a forever goodbye to 2006 in about 4and a half hour. How have you been and done the whole year. Is there any fruitful return? If there isn't, do not give up at all. Lord is carrying you through your troubles. Pour your worries and troubles onto him. He will refresh you again with his warmth and love. God is filled with love.

Do not fall back to the same trap again and again. Take each trail as a lesson learnt and walk in his way. I prayed for a blessed year ahead and I must believe in it. Lord guide me. Thanks for saving me again and again from all my sinful acts. Thanks for forgiving me. I love you oh my precious Lord Jesus Christ. You will always be my saviour forever. In your precious name, amen.

Alright, I just came back from a day of outing firstly to church to worship the Lord. Secondly, Youth Chasers went to the nearby mini foodcourt to celebrate our cell group leader's birthday. After that, me and my elder sis went to Chinatown to meet her boyfriend. I went on a bus trip instead. I took SBS12 all the way to Tanah Merah MRT Station then alight to board SBS45 all the way to Upper East Coast Terminal. I took SBS43 to Punggol Terminal because its been a long time since I step into Punggol. I took SBS34 to Changi Airport.

My grand dad treated us dinner near Bedok Library. The food was splendid. I enjoy my dinner so much. Thank God for the food you provided for us.

Now I'm siting in the comfort of my own home, in the study room typing this article to post.

Yesterday 1plus, I went to Citylink to meet YiWei, Sarah, WangQiong, Hui Juan, SoftyGom, CharGom, Manda Gom & NeptuneGom for a gathering cum Christmas new year celebration plus a birthday surprise for WangQiong. We had Christmas gifts exchange too. I was the one to write the names of everyone. After that, We chose each ball of paper. The name that we got, we must pass the present to the person. I got SoftyGom name. MandaGom got my name so I got her present. I was so fun. We sang a birthday song for WangQiong. She was shy because we were singing very loudly.

Anyway, here are the pics I took:

New York New York restaurant...

This is the menu...

Roasted Pork ribs and wedges...

Deep Fried Japanese Mushroom...

Fried Calamari...

Screamin' Fried Prawns...

Roasted Chicken and pasta...

Tomato Spaghetti and meatball...

Bacon wrapped sausage and fries...

Tomato Seafood Spaghetti

Food Glorious Food...

Everyone minus me...


Different expressions...

MandaGom, NeptuneGom, CharGom & SoftyGom

WangQiong, Sarah, HuiJuan & YiWei

MandaGom and NeptuneGom

CharGom and SoftyGom

The three heads...

What is CharGom doing? SoftyGom is smiling to herself...

I saw the light...

See no EVIL, Speak no EVIL but where is Hear no EVIL? Hahahaha...


That's all for the pics. I'm laughing none stop for the last pic. I got this pic as a candid shot. Thanks for dropping by my blog again. The time is 9:50pm now. few more hours to 2007. I will be having a last article of 2006 later. See you later at a later time. CYA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home