Paul86

my personal blog...

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cool Night...

28th January 2007
Good evening everyone! The time is 9:22pm. I'm so cold now. The fan is blowing directly at me. I'm not moving it away because I'm loving it. Earlier in the morning, I went to church with my younger sis, elder sis by taxi. We reach at about 8plus. Me and my younger sis rush to the toilet to do our business. I felt relieved after that.

When our service finished, we went home together. My younger sis and I did not go for our cell group because my dad asked us to help out n mopping the floor. We went to MacDonald's to grab something to munch on because our stomach's growling loudly.

We took SBS7 home. After mopping the floor we went to 85market to celebrate my elder sis birthday. Her boyfriend, Paul came along too. We had loads of fun. We joked around so much that I nearly choked on my Ngoh Hiang. Ouch!

After that, Paul drove me and my younger sis home. My mum and dad wanted to take a bus trip home. We do not want to be the light bulb in between them. We reach home first to bathe.

Now I'm in front of my home computer to type this article to be post on my blog. You are reading it now. Alright, I'm showing you the pics I took while celebrating her birthday with a dark chocolate cake yesterday:

The dark chocolate cake...

Elder sis and younger sis...

The threesome...

My mum and dad wasn't in the pics because they do not want to take pic. I actually took some pics of them secretly but was blur so not able to publish it here. Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm going off now. CYA! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home