Paul86

my personal blog...

Friday, February 02, 2007

2nd day of Feb 2007...

2nd February 2007
Good evening everyone. The time is 6:50pm. It's the 2nd day of the 2nd month of the year 2007. How are you today? Are you doing great? It's a friday again. The week comes to an end soon. Do you all know that Sunday is actually the 1st day of the week? Anyway, I do not know why too. I just reach home from school. We had only two lessons today, both lessons are tutorials.

Good job to those who presented their presentation today. You all have done a very wonderful and marvellous job. Congratulations to you guys.

By the way, I'll be having my presentation this coming Friday. Lord I pray that you will carry us through this presentation. I pray that you give us the courage to give our best when we present. I pray that you give us a calm heart and mind so that we will not stammer when speaking. Thank you my precious Lord Jesus, in your wonderful precious name I pray, amen!

I'm watching the 9pm drama on MediaCorp Channel 8, Strange Encounters, Survivor Cook Island on MediaCorp Channel 5. Thank God for such a wonderful day today.

To everyone out there, I have a phrase for you:

Give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under complusion...

I'm logging off now. I have to do my project's stuffs. God bless everyone. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home