Paul86

my personal blog...

Monday, January 01, 2007

1st outing cum gathering with frens...

1st January 2007
Good evening everyone, the time is 10:48pm. How is your 1st day of the year 2007? I went for a facial at my aunt's saloon at around 11am. The facial session ends at around 12plus 1pm. I had my lunch in the saloon. My aunt bought the wanton noodles for me. It's a treat. Lord thank you for the food.

I went to meet up with two of my friends, Noor'ain & Letchimi. We went to KFC to have our lunch cum tea. It's been a long time since I meet up with them. Both of them are working now. Noor'ain work in finance sector, Letchimi in CGH as nurse. I'm still studying and my course will end this mid-year. After that, I will be going for my NS.

Here are some pics we took at KFC:

Dining at KFC...

Noor'ain...

Letchimi...

A candid shot of them...

Noor'ain & Letchimi...

Me & Noor'ain

After chatting for a few hours, we went to McDonald's to buy fries and drinks. We went to some handphone to look for the handphones we want. I saw the handphone I want, Nokia 5300. I love the design although the camera is only 1.3megapixel. We went home after that. I took SBS222 with Noor'ain. She alighted 1st. I really had a wonderful time chatting with them.

Thank God for bringing us together again. Lord I pray that I will concentrate on my studies more when school reopens. Thank you for the day today. In your precious name I pray, amen.

I'm going to sleep now. The time is 11:22pm now. It's getting late. I've to wake up at 10am tomorrow to go shopping with my younger sis at Plaza Singapura, at Daiso, a Japanese store. Alright now I'm going off. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home