Paul86

my personal blog...

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hongkong Cafe in Katong...

6th January 2007
It is 11:12am now and I'm still awake! I just finish my HS3034 work. Thank God for guiding me. Anyway, I met up with JoSpastic, ChriSpastic, ActPrettyGom, ChriSpastic boyfriend to go for a meal at Hongkong Cafe at Katong area, near Roxy Square. We took SBS32 down to Katong then walk a distance to meet ActPrettyGom. She went to Katong by herself because she woke up late.

After that, we walk towards the Hongkong Cafe. We waited for a while for the seats. It was quite crowded in there. It is an air-conditioned place. We settle down at one of the front tables. There were two irritating housefly. JoSpastic took a saucer to trap the housefly. She even wen to take photo of the trapped housefly.

We ordered a few dishes plus the baked rice. I finish the whole bowl of baked rice, the rest of them can't finish the whole bowl because they feel like vomiting.

After having a great time at Hongkong Cafe, we went our seperate ways. ActPrettyGom went to church via bus. ChriSpastic and boyfriend went to some hair saloon to visit the boyfriend's aunt. JoSpastic and I took SBS40 together. We took a few photos on the bus. She alighted at Aljunied Mrt Station. She was also on her way to church too. She needed to go all the way to Yishun.

I took a loop way back to my house. I actually slept on the journey back to Katong. It was quite a fast loop back to Bedok. When I reached home, my mum wanted to go to the nearby hawker centre to have dinner. She bought hasi lemak back for dinner.

I had a wonderful day today. Lord Thank you for everything you do in my life. Im so sorry last night I did some sinful things Lord. I pray that you forgive me Lord Jesus Christ. In your precious name I pray, amen.

Here are some pics I took during our trip in Hongkong Cafe:

ChriSpastic, ActPrettyGom & JoSpastic...

JoSpastic really spastic...

ActPrettyGom & JoSpastic posing with their food...

Our Baked dishes...

Our Herbal drink...

This is my Baked Rice Chicken Chop

I love the baked rice so much. I hope to bring my Gomies there one day. Thank God for the delicious food you provide. Amen!

I'm going to sleep now. I have to reach my void deck at 8:30am because my elder sis boyfriend will be coming to fetch us. See you guys again soon. I might be busy to update nowadays because of projects. Thanks for dropping by, if there's anything just tag your comments or what you want to say on my new tagboard. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home