Paul86

my personal blog...

Monday, January 22, 2007

Presentation tomorrow at 9am tutorial...

22nd January 2007
Good evening everyone, how you all been doing? It's been a very long time since I blog. I'm doing alright. Praise the Lord for the wonderful days ahead. Thank God!

I'm currently waiting for Jihan to go online on MSN to discuss the project for tomorrow. We are presenting tomorrow at the 9am tutorial. I pray that we will present smoothly with minimal disruption if any. Lord Jesus, I pray that you carry us through tomorrow's presentation. Thank you so much. Amen!

By the way the time now is 10:30pm. I had wanton soup with a bowl of rice for dinner. The wanton ingredients include sesame oil, oyster sauce, prawn, minced pork and the wanton skin. I love my mum's wanton. It's the best wanton. Thank God for the food.

Anyway, I create a My Space for my MSN. Feel free to visit the site for pics and more. Click onto Jonsson Official Space under the My Dearest section. That's all for today's article. God Bless you all abundantly.

Give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under complusion; for God loves a cheerful giver. Good night everyone. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home