Paul86

my personal blog...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'M WAITING...

I'm currently waiting for YueNing & Jihan to come back to school. It's so brizzling cold in here! I'm shivering when I'm typing this journal! Brr..Brr..Brrr...
Luckily got warm curry puff accompaning me through these times. I'm so cold! I feel like using Jihan's jacket but I scared she scold. I just finish dong my bio e-learning for Digestive System. The trial tests I took are very challenging! I managed to scored fairly well for most of the tests.
I'm eating Korean cheese crackers now! I love Korean crackers seow much!!!
I'm drinking Cranberry Raseberry Snapple Juice Drink! Taste a bit like medicine but I like the sweetness becouse it's natural! I love Snapple Apple Juice Drink too!!!
YueNing Jihan where are you? Where are you?
No answer...BEEP..BEEP..BEEP...
Ok I'll stop my crap. By the way I'll be running tomorow. Maybe Amanda, Sarah 'running' too. They may be walking. Haha! Hope I can maintain my stamina for running consistence 6rounds. Then will be trying to do my pull ups?
Lord help me! Help me with my pull ups!
Too much Double CheeseBurger on me that's why I can't do pull ups easily. I'm so distraught! I really pray that I can do it for next year's Napfa test.
Thanks for coming to my blogspot! Hope ya enjoy your time here! Love you guys always! God 'BLAST' you with warmth & lovng care always! Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home