Paul86

my personal blog...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm SUPER Happy!!!

I'm super happy today because I've finally gotten my Full House Original Sountrack! I love Full House drama and the music they play during the drama! All thanks to Sarah and Charmaine! Haha!
I'm now in school. I didn't know that bio lab today is e-learning that's why I'm early today. To morrow I'll be running again in school. Yesterday I only run 5rounds. Tomorrow I wanna run 7rounds nonstop if I can. Haha!
I'm currently listening to Windstruck Soundtrack, The Myth Of The Pinkies! I love this song! It's awesome! You should go buy this soundtrack! Haha!

I think I fallin lovewith Koren music, drama, movie, language and culture. Oh yes the food and tibits!!!
Windstruck is a comedy cum action cum romance movie. Windstruck is so sedimental touching! I bet you will enjoy the whole movie! Here are some of the scences in the movie. Hope you enjoy it.

Hope you like those pictures above. I'm so bored out here in e-plaza! Somebody save me! Save me!!!
Click the URL to go to some of the Korean stars official website with photo gallery and biography(the website is in Korean) anyway just take a look..enjoy...
http://www.sidushq.com/

Here's another URL for you to visit. It's all about Korean Drama & Movies (e.g. Full House, Il Mare, Windstruck, My Sassy Girl)...
http://www.hancinema.net

Here are some more pictures from Full House..enjoy...

Here are some of the scences in some episodes of the drama...

When he propose to her...

When she first met him...

When she waiting for him...

After they divorce from their contract wedding...

When he say how much he loves his wife...

Rewritten contract wedding...

For more please go to http://www.hancinema.net ..gotta go for lecture now so cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home