Paul86

my personal blog...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I miss my SECONDARY SCHOOL!!!


I've just finish jogging! So tired!!! Run for continuous 14.56mins non-stop; run 6 rounds round our NYP running track. I'm very tired now!!!
I'm aiming to slim down by June? Haha! Hope that I can do it! Perserverance Yield Success! That's what I learnt in my secondary school days.
I miss my secondary school days! So fun to study together in our class! All except the uniform and PE T-shirt are fun! Haha! I still remember the day we stayed back in school till very late to prepare for our O'Levels. We stayed back in the library with some teachers for more informations. Haha! We also have cakes and hot milo to boost our energy. I really miss the good old days; less projects, the school duration and the long holidays! How I wish I'm still in secondary school.
I'm choking with tears now! Argh! Help me!!!
I miss my favourite teacher, Miss Tan, my Geography teacher! I hope she still remember me if I go back this year? She is the teacher who never give up on her students! She is a role model. I miss her dearly!!! She cried when she saw my Geography Paper on the day when I retrieve my results in the holding school! I was the only A1 student in the whole level! She really help me a lot! She's my idol teacher!
Do you miss your secondary school days? I bet you do.
Here's some pics of my secondary school...
Miss Tan (my Pure Geography teacher) is sitting frontrow on the grass 2nd from the left. the one in black top.
Miss Goh Layna the woman in blue kneeling 1st from the left is my Mathematics teacher who gave me my confidence in my Mathematics before my retain Secondary Three. Miss Pow Wee Wee, the woman in black 2nd from right is my Secondary Four's Mathematics teacher. Mr Abdul Malek, the guy in the middle is my Secondary Three (retain) Mathematics teacher.
Current staff in PYSS.
Mrs Julia Woo, our respectable principal. She really made a difference in Ping Yi! She encourage me all through the hard times I encountered in school!
the old Ping Yi Public School.
My new school (artistic design). Currently my school shifted back to the new built school! It's so beautifully built and decorated. the classrooms are expanded! Haha! I want to go back to my secondary school soon!
Upclose and personal, Mrs Julia Woo, my principal.
Thanks for dropping by blog!
May god bless you guys abundantly!
I really miss my secondary school very much!
Alright gotta go now.
I'm very hungry now! Haha! I hope South Canteen still open.
I want to eat the potato wedges and nuggets!
I love the potatoe wedges and nuggets because of the slavouring aroma! Reminds me of my secondary school's nugggets. Haha! Alright now I really gotta go. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home