Paul86

my personal blog...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

풀하우스(Full House)-The Korean Drama...

Hello? Welcome to my blog! I will be premiering some pictures from the popular Korean Drama, 풀하우스 or Full House. Enjoy...
Left to right: Han Eun Jung, Kim Sung Soo, Song Hae Gyo and Rain.







These are my favourite scenes below:
1) Lee Young-jae and Han Ji-eun's honeymoon; fighting over the bed and Young-jae teaching Ji-eun to ride a bike
2) Lee Young-jae and Han Ji-eun fighting - those are the most memorable moments
3) Han Ji-eun's present to Young-jae's grandmother ['3 panda' song]
4) Lee Young-jae cheering Ji-eun, with the "3 panda" song
5) Ice skating - Young-jae's re-proposal to Ji-eun and also where he skates for the first time with Ji-eun on her birthday
6) Young-jae pretending to play "hide and seek" in Ji-eun's wardrobe
7) Young-jae telling Ji-eun to pretend to be pregnant in front of Min Hyuk
I love this Korean Drama so much! It's one of the best drama I ever watch! I love Korean stuff! I know I'm weird?!? But too bad I'm just craze over Korean Dramas, Movies, Tibits, Food and many many more!!!
If I ever have a chance to go on a holiday, I'll choose South Korea as my 1st choice! Haha! I'm loving it!!! I want to learn how to speak Korean then eventually learn how to write! I just love the culture of Korean! Haha!
This is the comic version of Full House. Thanks for dropping by my blog! Love you guys always and CYA! ! !

1 Comments:

Blogger macaroonsashimi said...

haha...anyways... today.. sorry lar.. i dunno how to explain lar.. well.. i juz hope tings will be fine lor. u tink wad?!! i print money ar...?always take cab.. haha... ok lar.. will try to slp early lar.. i haven even go for the itnerview at the pub yet. haiz...

4:15 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home