Paul86

my personal blog...

Friday, July 18, 2008

Mad Jack Cafe...

18th July 2008
Hello everyone, how's your week so far? I knocked off from work or let's just say book out from camp at 3pm. I had a wonderful week! I went to Mad Jack Cafe with Desmond at Bukit Timah Rd. I love the food there. Best western food I ever tasted! Don't believe go try it for yourself. There are two other outlets in Simpang Bedok & Jalan Kayu respectively.

We reached Mad Jack Cafe at around 4plus after knocking off. We were the only ones there. It's not crowded at all. It's not the peak hour yet. I heard from Desmond that the crowd will start pouring in from 5plus and he was correct.

Desmond & I ordered Mixed Fries with Cheese Dips for starters. He ordered Fish & Chips with Mushroom Rice & salad. I ordered Crazy Chick with Mushroom Rice & salad. Both of us ordered IceBlended Mocha.

Mixed Fries with Cheese Dips was generous with the dips. Melted Cheese and Mayonaise were poured over freshly fried fries. Mixed Fries include original and spicy fries. Desmond's Fish & Chips came before my Crazy Chick. The fish wasn't dry at all. There is a special basil or spice tingling your tastebutts. It's not oily but juicy! The Mushroom Rice had a genuinely mushroom smell. It's neither salty nor oily.

My Crazy Chick was a half Fried Chicken. I'm surprise for the not-so-oily base when I lifted up the Fried Chicken! The meat is tender and juicy. Tasted a little too salty but I liked! Haha! The IceBlended Mocha tasted just alright, not too sweet.

I ordered a desert, Mad and Rich-richest choc cake with ice cream. 1st bite was heavenly. I love chocolate and this is what I call a chocolate cake. Desmond said it's too sweet because he does not prefer sweet stuffs. This desert is for chocolate and sweet lovers!!! The vanilla ice cream just nice. Not too sweet. We had a fulfilling dinner that day. I'm going there again very soon. I thought of celebrating my younger sis's birthday at Mad Jack Cafe on the 30th August! I do hope that nothing ruin my plans!!!

Here a slight portion of the menu. Price is different now:



I had my dinner and still feeling hungry. I better stop eating too much before I gain back all my weight I shed. Lord I pray that I can control my diet at the same time, save money too. Lord I pray that you forgive me for eating so much and gorged myself. Thank you Lord. Amen.

I'm going off. I'm organising my computer folders because I find it messy. Take care and enjoy your weekends. God bless you all abundantly!

...Paul waving goodbye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home